Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, January 3, 2011

Who You Are

Mood:musical


After a day full of getting compliments on my new hair, before 6th hour a friend said to me bluntly, “I don’t like it. It’s not you.” Now, mind you, she is a very honest and blunt person. Extreme. She either likes you or hates you, she either likes something or hates something. (But that’s why I love her.)

But afterwards, I thought about what she said. Not me? How does she know what’s me and what’s not when I’m still discovering who I am as a person?

Who are you is not defined by what you wear or how you look. Who you are is constantly changing. Who you are is defined by the choices you make each day and your interests, by doing what you want to do.

That, is who you are.

So leave a comment below that would describe you in a single sentence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candy, I'm sure your new look is fabulous. And people hat say "it's not you," get on my nerves, even though I admit to being one of them.

And the in one sentence thing... Oh gosh. That's like impossible. But I'll try...
"She's crazy, beautiful, screwed up, and impossible."

Jace said...

If you're happy with how you look, then what does it matter what your friend thinks is 'you'? 'You' is what you want to be and what makes you happy.

RE: Star wars and band. We have a lot in common. XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails