Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 20 - The one that broke your heart the hardest

Dear me, 


There are many reasons why you break my heart. But currently, it's because of expecting so much out of people. Relying on someone else for your happiness. We all need to learn how to make ourselves happy. Or maybe I'm worrying too much. Maybe it's nothing.


Yeah, I'm pretty sure this letter makes no sense to you readers. It's supposed to only make sense to me and not you. I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't feel like pouring my heart and soul out to you guys, you know? I hope you guys expect that. I love you all anyway. You're all beautiful people.


(30 letters. Concept from Adam Holmes @ Tumblr.) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails