Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19 - Someone that pesters your mind - good or mad

Dear you, 


I think I've written about, 3 or 4 letters addressed to you in this 30 letters concept already. There's not much else that I can write that I haven't already. (Actually, there's a lot of things in my heart that I want you to know, but I don't have the words to express them.)


So this letter is supposed to be to someone that pesters my mind. Thing is, you're always on my mind. You've always been, ever since we started talking 4 months ago. You somehow claim the same thing about me, though sometimes I feel like maybe... you're on my mind more that you should be? I know you're not lying. Perhaps I am always on your mind... and even though you make me so happy, sometimes you confuse me so. Like maybe, you're lying to yourself?  Or you're scared or nervous? I'm not sure, but all I know is that sometimes my heart aches, thinking about whether you really do feel the same way about me the way I feel about you. 


I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.


Maybe I love you more than you love me. 


Yes, I said it. I love you. I haven't said this to you before, and if I wasn't sure you weren't reading this or actually receiving this, I would never ever say it, scared of what you'd say. 


So yeah. This is my letter to you.


(30 letters. Concept from Adam Holmes @ Tumblr.) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails