Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 18 - The person you wish you could be

Dear you,


I'd like to be able to say you exist. But more likely than not, you don't. You're the perfect child. Someone who is selfless and happy. Someone who will forget their own troubles to help that other person whose troubles are worse than yours. Someone who will donate a kidney for you and travel 1230945 miles across the ocean just to listen to you. 
The perfect student who cares about politics and is in a million school clubs and sports. 
The perfect child who agrees with everything their parents say and does a million things. 
One who volunteers and does charity for fun...


Someone who doesn't care what other people think of her.


But I'm not that person. Maybe someday I'll be that person. So close tho that person. But right now, I'm just lil' ol me. And I'm happy.




(30 letters. Concept from Adam Holmes @ Tumblr.) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails