Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Procrastinator seeking tips on taking senior portraits. Enlighten me.

Mood:procrastinating


So an acquaintance of mine wants me to shoot his senior portraits. He is paying me as well. I’m not that experienced with portraits yet (I like portraits, but I’m still practicing and getting the hang of it), let alone senior portraits. I’m not bad at all with portraits, actually, according to my friend Emi, but I know senior portraits are very special. I don't know. I might do it or I might not. I don't want to mess up. Tips? :) 

P.S. Read my post below and tell me: Should I send in my kit lens to Canon, or leave it as it is and save up for a 50mm f/1.8?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails