Today we finally got new electives for the quarter. As I suspected, I got Phys. Ed. I like running and I don't mind being active; I should stay fit! It's the teachers (and ignorant people) I'm not too happy about. Mrs. J must tan too much because she is ORANGE and just weird. Mr. B is the worst (and of course, I get him). He is a big, PERVERT. And it's not just me who thinks this, it's every girl in 8th grade. Let me give you a couple of scenarios:
- He stares at girls' chests when they run.
- He just happened to go into the girls locker room to "talk" to Mrs. J while all the girls were still in there?!
- While you're using an arm band, he comes up behind you and "helps" you get it right.
- During bleachers, he stares at girls' butts and smiles?
- -He's a creeper!-
- Plus, here's another point for added creepiness: he knows all the words to Miley Cyrus' "Party to the USA". Oh, and he dances.
- Tell me that's not weird.
There are some cute guys in that class though... too bad it's gym and everyone will be all sweaty and sloppy.
In other news: Science was uhm, very awkward today because we just started the reproduction unit (Oh joy.) She kept asking us, "Why are you guys so stiff? Why are you guys so quiet?" while we were given an assignment to do a reading/summary of all the "terms". And, mind you, I don't think I will share those terms with you on here. There were even pictures in the reading packet. Actually, it was very entertaining to me because everyone was just so quiet and it was just so awkward. Whatever.
Looking forward to going to DC next Wednesday.
Now if I could only survive the last 9 weeks of school, I may survive middle school. (:
Care to comment?