Today did not start out well for me. Or, rather, it did, but it gradually went downhill. I'm being a little bit pessimistic today. And I am sorry for that. It began like any other day. I wake up, eat breakfast, go to school... and I was wearing my new Gir shirt, friendship necklaces, and zipper earrings. But that didn't seem to help. I really don't know why I'm going on and on like this. I'm not sure why I feel so crappy right now. I mean, we just won our Spirit Volleyball Game!
I could be mad because:
- we have huge exams tomorrow
- my stomach hurts
- i'm hungry
- i'm exsausted
- i just want to go to sleep!
- a stupid egyptian story due friday
- my cavity tooth is killing me
- my right eye is super red and looks pretty bloddshot
- im really drowsy
- my baby sister is annoying me
- i suck at anything athletic
- it's a wonder i made it onto the team
- i hate my volleyball coach Mrs. J
- & so on...
I'm just going to go to bed early.
Cheer me up?