Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, October 12, 2009

wake me up (when this is over).

Mood:discontent

Today did not start out well for me. Or, rather, it did, but it gradually went downhill. I'm being a little bit pessimistic today. And I am sorry for that. It began like any other day. I wake up, eat breakfast, go to school... and I was wearing my new Gir shirt, friendship necklaces, and zipper earrings. But that didn't seem to help. I really don't know why I'm going on and on like this. I'm not sure why I feel so crappy right now. I mean, we just won our Spirit Volleyball Game!

I could be mad because:

  • we have huge exams tomorrow
  • my stomach hurts
  • i'm hungry
  • i'm exsausted
  • i just want to go to sleep!
  • a stupid egyptian story due friday
  • my cavity tooth is killing me
  • my right eye is super red and looks pretty bloddshot
  • im really drowsy
  • my baby sister is annoying me
  • i suck at anything athletic
  • it's a wonder i made it onto the team
  • i hate my volleyball coach Mrs. J
  • & so on...

I'm just going to go to bed early.


Cheer me up?


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Don't worry hun, it's just one of those "rainy" days. Tomorrow you'll be as good as new:)

Tori said...

Aww Candy you know I'm there for ya. Just come over anytime. You know we don't care. But everyone has those kinda days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails