Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mood:stressed


Sorry I haven't been blogging. School (and my new job) leaves me with barely any time for anything, and I found out that my mom found me another job (for the weekends, since I only babysit weekdays) and I can make about $400 / month, and add the $200 from the babysitting, and that's $600. But on top of homework and band, I don't know if I can do it, but I'll try and if it gets in the way of my academics then I'll have to drop the weekend job. (My mom's friend at the weekend market she works at - she sells jewelry, accessories and art - is pregnant and needs someone to kind of help her now that she can't do a lot of things.)


First week of school - over with. I like all my teachers. They're all nice and I think that if I really really focus, then I should be able to get all A's again this year. 


Classes I'm taking this year:
Chemistry
Honours Bio
Accelerated American Lit.
Symphonic Band
French I
Algebra II


I have friends in all my classes except for Alg. II but I think I'll be fine.


I'm so tired. We had a game today and it was raining the whole time so all of our music and instruments got wet.


I really want my next post to be a prose or poetry piece.


I feel like no one reads my blog anymore. No one comments ever. D: Not like before.


Anyway, good night.

1 comment:

Vincent said...

meh, I read it. Hope you'll continue :)

Vincent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails