Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, August 12, 2011

What happened at band camp.

Mood:happy


Today I went to the waterpark with my mom and Sophia. It was actually a lot of fun. It's the first time that I went swimming or anything of the sorts all summer. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have gone with them each time they went to the waterpark or went swimming. It's already starting to get cooler now.


I came home from band camp last Friday. WAH. So much work. Even more work than last year. I swear, if anyone tries to tell me that band couldn't be considered a sport, I'd have to fight back the urges to punch them. We have to learn some newer drills that we didn't learn last year, but aside from all the hard work, it was a lot of fun. I met some pretty cool freshmen. It's going to be a cool show, and a great marching season. We're going to be playing the songs Dynamite, Forget You, Respect, Life Is a Highway, and Jump In the Line (Shake Senora). I don't like the songs much, but I don't like most mainstream songs that play on the radio.  Even so, we'll make it cool because I have great faith in our band. These people are like family. Here are some pictures for ya!




Free-time:

 Skit-night:

Visitor's Day - Alumni comes to visit

The senior block into the lake:

Bonfire Night:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails