Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, February 21, 2011

Random Bemused Ramblings

Mood:bored

It's finally mid-winter break, it's starting to feel like spring and I am so happy. Fourty degrees fahrenheit during this time of year is considered warm where I live. Plus, all the snow is melting and the sun is out. How awesome is that? It couldn't get much better... except the fact that I have no plans at all for mid-winter break. I've been at home babysitting Sophia and tumbling on Tumblr all day basically. I've discovered the fact that I have no life. 'tis very sad.

I've decided that during this one week period in which I have no life, I'll catch up on literature, music and the arts. One reason I hate high school is because it leaves me barely any time for photography. Add the horrible bipolar weather that occurs where I live (It was super warm and sunny last week and suddenly we have like 4 inches of snow. Stupid bipolar weather. The coldness is totally discouraging. That's why I can't wait until spring. Spring and summer are the favourite seasons to take pictures. I love the feeling of walking around with Ron (to those new followers, Ron is my camera) around my neck searching for things to take pictures of. I've really gotten into portrait photography and really want to practice that more... 


As for music, RISE AGAINST'S NEW ALBUM ENDGAME IS COMING OUT MARCH 15TH! WHY IS THAT SO FAR AWAAAAAAY? 


*tee hee* Randomness. 


I've been debating whether or not to join the tennis team or not. Conditioning starts this week and it was supposed to start today but because of the snow it was cancelled. Yesterday I decided not to go to conditioning because... I don't know. I was being lazy. But I think conditioning being canceled is God's way of making me re-think this and saying, "HEY, GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND DO SOMETHING."


My parents have been getting on my nerves lately. Specifically, my dad. I wish I could drive so I could just get out of this house. I'd be the kind of person who drives around for hours aimlessly with music blasting from the windows. I need to take drivers ed and then next year I'll be able to get my license. Yeesh I need to get out of the house. TT_____TT

1 comment:

-Sam. said...

Psh, 40 degrees?
TAKE ME TO WHERE YOU ARE, WOMAN!!!

it's 20-somthing-or-another here.
gah... Connecticut...

cya,
-sam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails