Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, December 23, 2010

sailing away in the sun

Mood:calm
New mix I made on 8tracks. My second one, actually. I meant to post my first mix but I never got around to it. ^.^ Take a listen? :) Just pause the music player at the bottom of the blog first. 

When you feel like closing your eyes and floating away from the rest of the world...
Ten tracks including music by Angus & Julia StoneBon Iver and Fanfarlo.





2 comments:

Rosa said...

ohhhh nice mix.

And yeah I get all my comments, don't worry about that. I'm just waiting for it to arrive. :s But rest assure, I will take a photo of the cards :D

Oh and do some googling about bokeh, most results that pop up should be about how to make heart shape bokeh.

kelvin s.m. said...

Hola,

I just wanted to wish you a safe and peaceful Christmas...^^

Feliz Navidad!!! Dios nos bendiga a todos!!!^^

~Kelvin

Related Posts with Thumbnails