Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, December 27, 2010

Doodling in Math Class

Watch these if you're bored and have nothing better to do... which, obviously, if you're here on my blog, reading this post, means that you are, and you don't. So click the play button! :) 
*And, like always, don't forget to pause the music player at the bottom of my blog!





Vi Hart is a mathemusician currently living on Long Island, NY. To learn more about her and the creative stuff that she does, click this. :)

2 comments:

Rosa said...

I've watched those works before. They're amazing! I love how creative and mathematical her mind works.

Susanna-Cole King said...

Luckily, I no longer have any math classes, but I did scribble nonsense in my notebook and daydream a awful lot, when I was.

I need to practice my rope and snake drawing skills, mine are rubbish!

Belated thanks for your lovely comment!

xoxo,
S-C

Related Posts with Thumbnails