- God, for everything
- my wicked brilliant Azn parents who have to deal with me on a daily basis, always eventually giving me what I want ;), and making me into the person I am today.
- my friends - the old ones who live states away, new ones that I've made this year, the ones who're more like family than friends; all the memories, laughter, and tears we've shared and created
- my teachers, who stuff information into our brains like people shove stuffing into turkeys
- the people who I don't like, who teach me how I can make myself a better petter.
- my band family, whom I love and are some of the best people I know
- the roof over my head and the food always on the table
- Zach, for showing me what first love feels like
- music, photography, and writing
- Frank Sinatra
- you, for taking the time out of your own life to read my lil' blog
- and many other things...
Happy Thanksgiving, world! I feel so happy right now, nothing can bring me down. Funny how the spirit of the holidays can bring your mood up no matter what. And I haven't had a great week at all (in fact, I've been depressed all Monday and Tuesday - I don't know why), but my mood has boosted extremely due the fact that we have a 4 day weekend/Thanksgiving break! It really does make you feel better when you do good deeds and such things like that. I bet philanthropists are the happiest people in the world.
I am getting 4 Frank Sinatra CDs for my birthday (or Christmas) and the Canon 50mm f/1.8 II lens for Christmas (or my birthday). Either way, I am so deliriously happy from joy! And I just feel like sharing my happiness with everyone! AHHHH! :)
I love my Asian parents. Sure, they can be strict at times but when I look back at everything they've done for me, I've realised that they were always right for doing what they did, even if it seems horrible at the moment. They're trying to make me into a good person by doing what they do. :) And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my strict-a** Azn parents! ;) I love them for having to deal with me on a daily basis. ;) I mean, I really should be more thankful for them and do more around the house to help me. I feel like such a lazy, selfish and ungrateful child sometimes. But I try, I really do. So yeah, that's about it for now before we go back to my letters, which I have only a few more, so don't worry.
How was your Thanksgiving? And if you don't celebrate, how was your weekend/what are you looking forward to most this Christmas? :)
Happy Thanksgiving, all!
Have a great food day.