Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Music Mix - [An 80's Mix]

Mood:confuzzled
 
This mix was inspired by the pop music of the 80's. Thought we needed some retro to mix it up! Though I don' like the [pop]ular music of today, I love 70's and 80's pop. And also music from the 40's through 80's. Some people call me weird for liking "retro/old" music like this, but they don't know what they're talking about. I prefer the term, "Professional Music Listeniner", a term coined by me to describe those of us in life who enjoy all kinds and genres of music in this world (excluding rap.) Comment my mixes? :)

Songs withs "♥"s by them are songs that I love best out of the playlist and recommend the most.
  1. Low Rider - War
  2. Take My Breath Away - Berlin ♥
  3. Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
  4. Maniac - Michel Sembello ♥
  5. Heart of Glass - Blondie ♥
  6. Sunglasses At Night - Corey Hart ♥
  7. Our Lips Are Sealed - The Go-Go's ♥
  8. Always Something There To Remind Me - Naked Eyes ♥
  9. Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar ♥
  10. Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
  11.  Footloose - Kenny Loggins ♥
  12. Owner Of A Lonely Heart - Yes
  13. 867-530/Jenny - Tom Tutone
Hope you enjoy the playlist!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails