Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 9 - Someone you wish you could meet.

Dear Rise Against,
 
If I really had to write a letter to you guys, it'd go on forever and ever and would never end.
 
So for now, just know that if I really got to meet you guys I think I might cry. I mean it, my heart would explode!
 
So thanks for the inspiration, thought-provoking lyrics, and deep insights. Thanks for the company you've given me during angry times, sad moments, and happy times. Thanks for your "presence" during my times of lonely.
 
And though you guys don't know me, I know you guys...
 
(If it sounds creepy at all.)
 
I swear, I'm not obsessed.
 
That's a lie.
 
I love you guys.
 
Keep making wicked brilliant music.
 
Love,


(30 letters. Concept from Adam Holmes @ Tumblr.) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails