Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30 - Your reflection in the mirror

Dear you,


Flaws. Imperfection. What I often see when I see you in the mirror. 'Who is that girl?' I would sometimes ask. 


But most times you look happy, because in the end I know that those imperfects make you beautiful. They make you, you.


And I wouldn't want to be anything else other than that.


At times I see you and I think how quickly time has changed. I remember being a little girl, and I think of how great it would be to be little again, with no worries; nothing but endless imagination and freedom.


But I am proud, quite proud of what I see in the mirror. And you should be too. 

(30 letters. Concept from Adam Holmes @ Tumblr.) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails