Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 21 - Someone you judged by their first impression

Dear you,


Honestly, the first time I saw you, I did not like you. Like, at all. I'm not sure why. Maybe because of the way you carried yourself or the way you dressed. Girly, preppy...


I may have talked about you behind you back, or called you mean things in my head. I'm sorry. That was wrong of me. 


Perhaps I was jealous. (This was in 6th grade, mind you, and I didn't know who I was back then. I was still getting to know who I was myself.) Well, I'm glad to say that we're friends now and you're one of the coolest and nicest person I've ever met. Yep. 




(30 letters. Concept from Adam Holmes @ Tumblr.) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails