Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2 - Your Crush

Dear You,
 
It's amazing how two people who were once complete strangers to one another could become so meaningful to each other now. And to think, four months ago, we had no idea who each other were. I'm so glad you came into my life. I'm just so happy now. Before you, my life was just so dreadfully boring.
 
You make me want to laugh and smile and sing and jump up and down. Because for the first time, I get what those musicians were feeling when they wrote down the lyrics to their love songs. You make me feel alive. Like I'm actually living, rather than merely existing.
 
And there's so much more that I want to put down in this letter. Some I've told you. Some I haven't.
 
But no matter what, I just want you to know how thankful I am that you came into my life. You're amazing. I won't ever forget how happy you make me feel.
 
 
Love,


(30 letters. Concept from Adam Holmes @ Tumblr.) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails