Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Sharing of Photos & Poems

Mood:inspired



I see myself in the mirror. 
There's a beast looking back at me. 
I've turned into something,
something that I didn't want to be.
There's a beast inside. 
Waiting to get out. 
But then You saw me. 
And You gave me hope. 
And You made me realise, 
how beautiful I am, 
and how lucky I am 
for You to be in 
my life.


You can tell she's been crying. 
Her eyes swollen and red. 
The girl on the ground, 
who can't get up, 
because of the world's weight
on her shoulders. 
But the light shines down on her.
Bringing her hope. 
He wipes away her tear,
gently whispering, 
"You are never alone."



"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, 
and take up his cross daily, and follow me." - Luke 9:23

So I've decided that I won't be posting all of my photos on my photography blog. Just my best ones, and ones that have more than one in a series. Single photos like the ones above, will be posted on my main blog, followed by a short poem or caption to go along with it. That way, I won't be polluting/spamming my photoblog with random, single photo-ed posts. So yay! I'm back to posting (some) my photography onto here! Comments & critiques? And also: read the post below, please? :)  

1 comment:

Kay said...

your photography is beautiful! (but that's nothing new)

and that line about him wiping away her tears and telling her she's never alone? I had *such* a girly moment when I read that :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails