Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, July 12, 2010

I mean, honestly...

Mood:awesome
Alright. So recently, Rosa from RDYN! tagged me with an Honesty Award. So what I have to do is answer all the bolded questions truthfully and honestly and also tag this award to six other people to do the same thing.

Here are the people I tag:
1. Kay from Cerulean Skies
2. Adriana from Under the Glass Observation Dome
3. Regan from A Fairytale of Photos 
4. Leona from Cuppycake Lies
5. Hannahlee from HannahGirl
6. Yelena from June Daisies

Share one thing that nobody knows about you.

Something that nobody knows about me... that's pretty hard. The thing is, I feel so comfortable telling you guys stuff. You guys aren't just my random blog readers. You guys are my Blogger "family", almost. Plus, there are things that I have told my friends and family. It's so difficult to think of something that nobody knows. I guess I'll have to dig back into an old diary or something. Let's see... can I come back to you on this one?


What is your biggest regret in life?
I'll have to leave you with a quote, here. (;
"I have no regrets in my life. I think everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through builds character, making you a much stronger person."


What would you do with a thousand dollars?
A thousand dollars really isn't a lot, but first I'd want to buy something for my parents for having to actually deal with me on a daily basis. xD And then perhaps some nice glass for my new camera, and something music-related, of course.  
If you could go back in time, would you still pick the person you are with right now?
I can't answer this question, seeing as I am not with anyone right now? ...


What do you like or dislike about my (the taggers) blog page?

I don't dislike anything about them at all and why would I? They are all truly amazing, talented, and awesome people. (;

4 comments:

Regan said...

Thank you so so so much!!! :) <3

LA said...

Great interview ;)






LA

Yelena R. said...

Thank you :) You're so sweet!

Leona said...

Oh, thank you. :) Sorry, though, because, well, I've stopped doing tags because I'm planning on leaving Blogger soon and I don't know. Haha!

Leona

Related Posts with Thumbnails