Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Guest Post: Rosa from RDNY!

Mood:Snazzy
Hi guys, I guess I should do an introduction about myself before actually talking about something. My name is Rosa and I own RDNY!. I live in Western Sydney, Australia and I'm currently 17. I've been lucky enough to win the 100 followers contest on Candy's Blog. HORRRAY! Let me say, Candy is amazing :) its such a great opportunity to have my first guest post at her blog.

Since Candy is in much love of photography as I am, I thought I'd share with you some photography of my own. I don't really have a style, I think my subjects mostly consist of inanimate objects which is mostly food. I don't take photos of people yeah.. I'm on the road on improvement as well :)
Cupcakes
DAY191
DAY189
DAY178
DAY163
Homemade Hazelnut Macarons
Dancing Droplets
Lindt Delice/Macaron
DAY82

I'd like to thank Candy for giving me such a great opportunity :)

3 comments:

Skye said...

FOOD!

Ebony said...

I lovee you Rosa.
And I love your photography. =)

YAM said...

yum.yum.

Related Posts with Thumbnails