Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hero of War

Mood:quite happy [:

[Hero of War by Rise Against]

*Watch this music video. For some reason, it made made me cry. Twice.
**Pause the music player at the bottom of the page to watch.

---

On Friday, I thought I was going to die. We marched outside, in 90 degree weather, for 2 hours, with only a 5 minute break in between. It was torture. And if you're wondering why we were doing that, it's because our school is going to be in the Memorial Day Parade. I'm fine with that, but parade practice for two hours outside! Yeah, you bet I got a sunburn. It's going to be from 7:30am - 10:40am.

The cool thing is, after that, my family and I are going to the _____ Zoo. I get to see a tiger. Rawrrr! xD Haha, don't you love zoos? :-]

What are your plans for this weekend?

1 comment:

Kay said...

Hopefully you won't die on monday so you can make it to the zoo! :]

I went to a fair tonight... it was fun :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails