Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, January 4, 2010

Rawr! Fear me.

Mood:hungry

When the going gets rough and you feel like you may fallJust look on the brightside - youre roughly six feet tallDid it hurt when you fell from heaven?/Did it hurt just to know I was right here waiting?
Hellothere! I just got back from school about an hour ago and I am oddly very very hungry. It probably has to do with the fact that lunch for me is at 10:30. It's not even lunch! (It's more like...brunch.) I'm not sure why I decided to put up the 3 pictures of myself. Just for the heck of it, I guess. It's me as a hippie! Whoo! Haha. That's what I wore to school today. Sigh. Today. Was the first day back from break. Midterms are just 2 weeks ago. Spare me the pain please? This morning I was ready. I was happy and bold & while I was in school everything seemed to be going exceptionally well.

Looking back, I'm not so sure. I'm beginning to feel a little bit annoyed, but that may just be because of my PMS and hungry stomach. It has been extremely cold these past few days; like, negative a million degrees, perhaps? Okay, now I'm just rambling on and on because I'm not sure what else to do. I don't have any homework as of now. I feel like telling you whatever comes to mind. 1) I hate Social Studies; it's so incredibly boring & my teacher is making us do a project where we have to teach the class something; I hate public speaking period; I absolutely hate going up in front of the class. 2) This girl in my Social Studies class is really starting to make me hate her a little bit. She's always bringing attention to herself and whining about crap that she thinks everyone should care about because it's about her. Just for attention. And to be honest - she's sorta mean; but no one else seems to notice or mind. It's probably because she's "popular". 3) Why am I rambling on and on? I'm sure you'd rather be doing something else, rather than just reading what I have to say (or write.) 4)Christofer Drew Ingle is amazing. He's doing a tour sort of near where I live and I really want to go! It's on May 6th. I hope I can go. It's on a Thursday though. 5) I am really annoyed with Sophia right now. 6) I should stop being so nice to people. 7) I really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want to see Nevershoutnever! on the May 6th tour. (The tour along with The Cab and Hey Monday...)

Well, goodbye. Gonna go get something to eat and then make a phone call.

Toodles,
Candice; Candy. ♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! i'm sooo lucky i go back wednesday ^-^ good luck with soc. st. !

Kay said...

ahh I hate social studies, too ><

that would bo super cool if you got to see nevershoutnever! :D I'm just warnin' ya, though, it can get craaazzyy

Ebony said...

I lovelovelovelovelove nevershout never!!!!
But mainly the music, I think he's a little bit weird :L
But no one cool ever tours Aus anyway =(

Rosa said...

Awww. LOL
I'm on school holidays for another month. LOL
and I don't have social studies.

There's always people I'm constantly annoyed with and I have a habit of being too nice as well. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails