Happy Thanksgiving my loyal followers. While sitting here waiting for the Turkey (it's almost finished and it looks delicious) to be finished;waiting to feast, I thought I'd give a little love to my friends here on Blogger. Just a moment ago I helped my mom cook the Thanksgiving feast. You see, it's just the four of us (my mom, my dad, my baby sister Sophia, and me), so unlike you - we're going to have a small feast. Why you ask, aren't you with your Grandparents or such? It's because they are halfway around the globe, that's why. But I don't care that it's just the four of us. I'm just as happy and joyful as the rest of ye' little minions! [:
So this thanksgiving, not only should you be thankful for what you have, but also what you don't have (i.e: herpes, AIDS, swine flu...) As I am waiting to feast like a swine, here are some things that I am thankful for this lovely month.
- I am thankful for the roof over my head
- the food that I'm going to be pigging out on
- my parents
- my family
- I'm thankful that my grandparents on both sides of the family are still healthy and fabulous!
- for the clothes on my skin (& tons in my closet!)
- my education
- to be healthy this cold Autumn
- for the extra money I get to spend on whatever I like
- that the world isn't really going to end in 2012 (or is it?) O_o
- to be able to eat sushi drenched in soy sauce and wasabi wherever I like
- for the lovely country that I am living in.
- (And last but not least), I am thankful for my followers, many of whom have become my friends; and most of all - you.
"When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty, my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup." - Sam Lefkowitz