Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, September 26, 2009

It Won't Last Forever...

Mood:inspirational


Sometimes life is like a dagger through your heart.

And your choices haunt your everyday soul.

But you go on, push those thoughts into

the back of your closet and continue to live like it's no big deal.


Like you're fooling someone.

Your not,

and at the end of the day, you get those things out of your closet

and you savour them

because they are the choices that you have to live with.

so you breathe


source of photos - itsirrational

words/poetry/prose - by Candice A. Anderson


6 comments:

adriana said...

beautiful poem

<3,
adriana

Ebony said...

i like i like
may i steal these for my blog??

Tori said...

I love ur poem! So how is ur computer now? Much faster? I'm glad u like it. Have fun with Vista. It should only take a few days to a week to get used to it. Bye-yas! Oh and thanks for coming to my party and for ur present!

Anonymous said...

very nice poem :)

Andrea said...

You have an award to pick up on my blog:)

Anonymous said...

I love your poem ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails