Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Those Sweet Summer Nights/Harry Potter vs. Twilight

Mood:Chipper


I love those Summer nights where you sit in the backyard, watching fireflies. No music, no distractions. It's just you against the universe, your heart quietly dancing to the sound of the nature around you. I love those moments in time where it seems like time slows down - and you can't see anything else. It's just you, the moon, and the stars.

---

I'm going to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tomorrow. I know, I know, I'm the worst fan ever. But it's not my fault that I was in China for an entire month when the movie came out; I didn't have enough time to see it, I was unpacking and stuff. *sticks out tongue*.

There's not much else to say. Except, even though I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter AND Twilight, if it came down to a vote, I'd still have to choose Harry Potter. It's just so much better. End of story. I mean for real, how many books do you see at the bookstore about a legendary wizard who continues his lifelong battle with the cryptic, evil, Voldemort? And...how many books do you see at the bookstore about vampires? (About 20.) I know I'm being unfaithful to the Twilight series, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Harry Potter. (Sorry Stephenie Meyer!) Not convinced? Watch the official debate. . .


Seriously though readers, who is better? Take your pick and comment.

Au revoir au revoir,
-Candy
photo © provided by glitter-graphics.com

7 comments:

Rosa said...

Harry potter is always going to be better.

twilight lovers only choose it for the romance.. not for its literary merit. LOL

adriana said...

well, i've read all of the Twilight series, and none of the Harry Potter books, but if i had to choose, i would say Harry Potter. the Twilight movie was a disappointment and the Harry Potter movies always ended up being really good.

they had a debate? WOW! i think the clear winner is Harry Potter and it will always be :)

Tori said...

I love the Twilight series like you do Candy. And I'm not really fond of Harry Potter. But if I had to chose which was the better movie. Even though I don't like Harry Potter I'd still pick it as the better movie.

Kayla said...

Awh! I'd have to choose Twilight for the book series, and Harry Potter for the movie. The Twilight movie was definitely a disappointment, but I still love it!

As for my blog, did you want to know how to make a header or background? :)

-Kayla

Kayla said...

I use scrapblogger.com :)

Ebony said...

harry potter ftw!!
much much better!!

adriana said...

i'm turning 13 and thanks for the early birthday wish! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails