Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, August 24, 2009

Live In Colour

Mood:Happy







Just a few of my favorite Summer '09 photos that I took. Thought I'd share it with you guys. The photos are all RAW - the only thing that has been edited are the words included on the 2nd and 3rd photos. Remember: Comments & critique are always welcome!
---
It's still Summer! Go on outside and hang with the people you love! Hold on to to this moment. Life goes by in a flash.

Thanks goes to my awesome little minions
followers, new & old for taking the time out of your
much more interesting life to read this humble blog.
I love you all.

Live. Laugh. Love. Candy

P.S. Don't forget to check out my post below to apply for hosting of the 2nd Annual iPod Battle!

//photography above;copyright © Candice Audrey Anderson


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute, especially the first one :)

Rosa said...

aww cute photos :D

Elizabeth J. said...

Hey there, I found your blog through reading comments on the Dallas Valley Photography blog. You have some cute photography here. If you would like, feel welcome to stop by my bl0g (Footprints in the Sand).

Related Posts with Thumbnails