Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

Mood:happy



I hope you  guys all had a fabulous Christmas! I had lovely Christmas with my family, and I got: a tremendous amount of Dean Martin, and Frank Sinatra records, shoes, and another Rise Against poster.

Oh record player, how I love thee!

How was your Christmas? What was your favourite gift to give and to receive? c:
Sorry I haven't exactly been around in the blogosphere (besides Tumblr) lately. School and babysitting is really sucking the energy out of me. 

I took a few self-portraits today...

2 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

Great to know that you had a lovely time :) Good luck for the new Year :)

Elisa said...

oh gosh! i cant believe I have not commented in sooo long!!! :( :( :(

I had an awesome christmas ;) and I absolutely LOVE Dean Martin!!!!

::hugs:: ^-^ :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails