Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, October 23, 2011

and she spins stars into the sky.

Mood:happy



october wind
leaves in my hair
the little girl spins and spins and
s p i n s 
weaving stars in the sky
until the pile of crinkly autumn leaves
fall at her feet.
fairy dust and glitter
in her eyes
the boy walks over, 
 their eyes light up.
i can almost hear their heartbeat
bu-thump bu-thump bu-thump
hugs. laughter. kisses.
the world is full of beauty.
how simple love is. how beautiful. how kind.
but my arms are the only ones that will hug me.
so i wrap my coat tighter around my body
and walk away quietly,
undetected,
the sound of laughter drowning in my mind.
what about me
what about me


4 comments:

Kay said...

how beautiful and sad

just like autumn

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. You've captured the innocence and passion in this single poem - really like this : D

C.ULT FRIDAY.

I V Y said...

cute.

xo zebra and meerkat

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh, how I love October wind.

Thanks for your comment!

P.S. Your profile picture is so charming and frankly, I'd fancy being a "professional music listener", as well. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails