Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, July 1, 2011

Mood:hungry

My summer has been uneventful. I mean I didn't expect to be partying every day and such, but all I've been doing is sleeping, eating, watching TV and going on the computer. I realise that I haven't been blogging at all lately and I'm so so so so sorry about that! Tumblr has consumer me. :3 Anyway, I'll try to keep up with my blogging on here, okay?

I will be leaving for Vegas with my family on the afternoon of July 4th, and we'll be staying for four days or so. I'll be sure to take lots of photos, which I'll either post here or here. I'm excited. I've been to Vegas a couple of times before and it's always fun. You'd think that it's just a 'gambling' city but there's lots of other interesting stuff besides all that. I'll just have to get used to the heat because it has been pretty chill here in Michigan and it's 100-110 degrees over there. T_T My friend Bernice, who I haven't seen in awhile since she moved, lives in Las Vegas so I'll probably go and visit her! c: On that same day (the 4th of July) I have to be in the parade for my school marching band. I'm in band council this year! :D I did try out for section leader, but you can't really be section leader until your Junior and Senior year. :3 But it's still a position of leadership, so oh well. The parade ends at 12pm and our flight is at 3pm, so we'll have to leave quickly and go straight to the airport. >_< I'll have to change in the car, because I don't want to be in my marching uniform. I'll be all sweaty and gross ugh. I wish I didn't have to do the parade, but then again, I want to because we'll be marching with the Freshmen and we'll need all the help we can get because we look pretty sloppy. I'm sure we all looked like that last year when we were Freshmen too, though. It feels so great not being at the 'bottom' of the food chain anymore.

Oh, oh oh! Also! I'm going to a Foo Fighters w/ Rise Against concert in September with my friend Tory. I AM SO EXCITED. ASDFASDASFASDF!

Hmm. Well. That's all for now. Also, I've been reading a lot and may do some book reviews soon.

Love you all,

P.S. Hi to all the new followers! I'm sorry I haven't been able to stop by your blog. Tell me if you want me to check out your blog. c:

1 comment:

Elisa said...

You are going to Vegas? Haha! That is so awesome! I have never been, but I heard it rocks. :D

Sorry I have not been by in a while! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails