Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, May 15, 2011

An Inadequate Post

Mood:content

As you can see, I've been trying to begin blogging regularly again, though however much I'm failing at coming up with reasonable post ideas. :3 First things first, I won class president! I am now the class of 2014 president for next year at my high school, and I'm excited for all the things that I can do to help the school! Tori didn't win vice though, and I'm a bit peeved about that because the current vice (who won the position for next year too) didn't do anything, and he probably won't do anything next year either, and plus, I think I told you about how he got arrested for smoking weed this year and he didn't even get impeached? Yeah. But still, I'm glad that I'll be able to make some changes around here, however small.

There's less than a month left of school, and everything is A-okay. Everyone's chill and ready for school to be over, and anxious about finals, but that's alright because summer vacation is almost here. Plus, on Wednesday, the 'fam and I are going to Ohio to see Cirque du Cirlei, so that's definitely something to look forward to. Also, tennis season is almost at its end and I feel like I've improved a lot. Also, starting June I'm taking driver's ed.

I really need to find a summer job because I need money for all the things that are on my wishlist.

  1. iPod Classic 160GB (7th generation)
  2. Star Wars Stormtrooper HeadPhones
  3. Rise Against sweatshirt
  4. Photoshop
  5. Moleskine notebook
  6. Rise Against posters
  7. Frank Sinatra poster
  8. Deathly Hallows shirt
  9. Mumford & Sons shirt
  10. Rise Against shirt
  11. ADTR shirt
  12. The Smiths shirt
The weather here has been warming up now. The last few days it has been 88 degrees.

Nothing else interesting to tell you, really...

:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails