Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Mood:content


My mood has been going up and down this quarter. It must be because school is almost over, but the stress of it not yet being over is getting to me. I don't even want to think about finals coming up. Last week was pretty good, actually. We had 3 tennis matches and me and my partner won 2/3.


I haven't posted in like, 2 weeks and I feel so bad. I wish I had more time to write - anything - but I haven't had any time at all. My prose and poetry are getting weaker and writer's block is moving in, and I hope not permanently. All my creative juices have been directed at my photography, and I really need to redirect some of it towards my writing. 


My mom found a job for me for next school year. It's a babysitting job, but still... I'll be able to make $200 / month. It'll most likely be after school each day, but hey, it's worth it! Plus the kids are like, 8 and 11 so I just have to sit there. I really can't wait to make some money because there're so many things that I want to buy (an iPod classic, for example, since Mr. Sushi is complete full now... *sob sob* so sad.) and a film camera.


I am so excited for summer. Band camp is something I'm really looking forward to. I can't wait to meet next year's freshmen. It's just an amazing experience every time. The stars are beautiful there. I kinda wish it was 2 weeks instead of one week. Marching season is so much fun! Last year though, I really wanted marching season to end. You know how when it's summer you're like, I want it to be school aleady! But when school starts you're like, Ugh, when is summer break? It's like that. I guess last year, marching season seemed really stressful because we were all freshmen and getting used to it. But now I can't wait!


I'm not sure what else to write about, so you get some pictures of me and my mommy. Pardon the horrible quality. Our scanner isn't very good.







I love my mommy more than Frank Sinatra and Rise Against, (even if I don't show it at times) and that is a LOT of love. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails