Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

World's Worst Blogger.

Mood:content; a little bummed

I feel like the worst blogger in the whole world because I haven't posted anything in what seems like forever. But of course, nothing interesting has been really happening to me lately.

Yesterday was the first day back from spring break. And I have to say, I had a pretty good break. I went to downtown Ann Arbor with my mom and little sister and walked around there for a bit. I've been there before, but I never really shopped around and I was surprised at how many vintage stores there were. I was also surprised that the vintage stuff were just as expensive (sometimes even more) than the regular, newer stuff that you see in malls. But I do truly want to get more vintage in my wardrobe. :) While we were there I went to two indie music/record stores. I've never been to one before, and I have to say, I love it, more than regular music stores that you find in the mall because there's a wider selection, and the music is a lot better, and they don't have any of the horrible mainstream crap.

Then on Wednesday I went to my friend Olivia's house for movie night, where we watched Scott Pilgram vs. The World and the beginning of Rent. Then Thursday, I went to my friend Rachel's house where we watched movies until we fell asleep with the TV on... haha.

Nothing else interested has happened so far. But I am so anxious to find out if I made symphonic band! I surely hope so!

But the reason that I'm a bit bummed is because I'm an alternate in tennis. I got my hopes up that I was going to be a starter. I thought I wasn't upset because it's really not a big deal, but when I got home I started feeling a bit bummed. The thing is, I thought I was really starting to play well. My backhands were getting harder and faster and my serves were getting better too. I also thought that I wasn't that much worse than the girls who were chosen as starters. Or maybe I'm wrong. Sigh. Our first game is tomorrow. Wish me luck!

If you have a tumblr, visit me. I tend to be much more active there now.

But I promise I won't forget you guys.

So tell me, what has happened lately in your life?


Love,

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Awwh, you're not a bad blogger! I love your posts.

Your holidays sound fun, I'm glad you're enjoying them. It sucks about the tennis thing, though. :( I don't play, so I have no advice to give you, unfortunately. But, good luck and I hope you make it into the band!

Related Posts with Thumbnails