Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, November 26, 2010

"These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss consume." - William Shakespeare; Romeo & Juliet

Mood:excited



"If you end up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it." - Frank Zappa






"And I close my eyes as the curtains draw. I thought I heard your voice but I thought wrong, cause you're not there anymore, no you're not there anymore, and so I lift my chin and the show goes on, the sky is listening, the stars all sing along but you're not there anymore and I just can't care anymore." - Heaven Knows by Rise Against






"Numbing the pain for a while just makes it worse when you finally feel it." - Albus Dumbledore 






"These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss consume." - William Shakespeare; Romeo & Juliet 






"I am what I am, and I'm not askin' myself any questions. The time you start talkin' to yourself is when you're unhappy, when you wanna change. I don't wanna change. I'm satisfied with what I am." - Francis Albert Sinatra 






"I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not lookin' for the secret to life or the answer to life. I just go on from day to day, takin' what comes." - Frank Sinatra






“I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination.” - Walt Disney






“She said, ‘I’m so afraid.’ And I said, ‘Why?’, and she said, ‘because I’m so profoundly happy, Dr. Rasul. Happiness like this is frightening. They only let you be this happy if they’re preparing to take something from you.’” - The Kite Runner






"She felt empty. She felt like she had been scrounging crumbs off a dirty floor, wanting to believe she was getting a full meal. She felt like she hadn’t truly eaten in many days. She wished she could make her sadness go backward or even forward, to look back on it or postpone it, but it was here and now. How depressing of her to debase herself like that. How sad of her to try and find happiness in so little.” - Ann Brashares




*All of these photos belong to their rightful owners; they were found via Tumblr and none were taken by me. 




1 comment:

Natalia said...

True love is so much more boring than one grows to expect. Besides death, I think love is life's worst joke.

Related Posts with Thumbnails