Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7 - Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Dear You,
 
Ex-crush, I remember a time when I had the hugest crush on you. And sometimes I would ache so much. At times I would cry knowing I really was nothing to you, not really. And when I saw you smile at me, I would feel like my heart could fly. But now, looking back - I laugh at how silly I was, become this unrequited love was nothing except for a childish infatuation.
 
That's alright though, because by not liking me back, you've allowed me to meet someone who does, and cares about me so much, someone who thinks I'm amazing just the way I am; someone who makes me happy.
 
But hey, here's to silly dreams, embarrasing moments, and good times.
 
I wish you luck in whatever it is that you're searching for.
 
Signed,


(30 letters. Concept from Adam Holmes @ Tumblr.)
Related Posts with Thumbnails