Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 28 - Someone that changed your life

Dear you,


This must be the fifth or sixth letter to you. Though things are weird between us right now, I can't lie to myself and say that you've done nothing to change my life. Because you have. You've helped me realise how I don't need someone else to make me happy, you've helped me discover what first love felt like, you have made me see myself, and the world in a whole new perspective. Because of you, I've learned about taking risks and chances. 


How boring life seemed before I met you. I would often wonder when my life would mirror a character in a fictional novels. Their lives seemed so exciting! I felt that. 


We all are characters in a book. A book called life that only God and ourselves and shape for us. 


Anyways. Thanks for coming into my life. I'm glad I met you. You've helped me realise so many things. And I'm grateful.

(30 letters. Concept from Adam Holmes @ Tumblr.) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails