Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, July 30, 2010

Let's Talk Religion

Mood:bored


"'Sunday mornin' wake up early,
Skip church service to find my Jesus.
I know
it sounds so sacrilegious, But I just don't belong in a place like that.
I love the cause but not the act.

'Cause
Jesus was a friend and not a judge. He loved the sinners as much as he loved the little ones.

That man was love and not an act.

I sing Hallelujah;
Hallelujah, I'm set free.

Sunday mornin' wake up early,
Skip church service
to find true meaning.
I know it sounds so disappointing,
B
ut I just don't belong in a place like that.

I love the cause but not the act.

I sing Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah;
Hallelujah,
I'm set free.' 



- Sacrilegious by NeverShoutNever!






This is pretty much my beliefs right there. I believe in God. I don't believe that if you sin you're going to hell. I don't believe if you don't go to church you're going to hell. I don't believe chruch is the only place to love God. Church is a good place, if it's for you. I for one am embarrassed to go to church. You're being mocked, judged, stared at & stereotyped by the congregation. I feel like you should have your own personal relationship with whatever God you believe in. That is the only way to be saved. If truly believe in what your practicing. Jesus was a friend and not a judge. He's there to help you. Show you how to love and how to live in harmony. That's the ultimate gift right there. Love and Peace. No fighting. No separation. Everyone is one. We're all together just looking for answers & that's what God is there to help you do.
So please, don't judge. Be a friend." - Reblogged from F.The.Future

2 comments:

Ebony said...

This reminds me of three postcards from postsecret:

1. "I think I know a different God than everyone else. The God I know does not discriminate"
2. "Not believeing in God has allowed me to love people more."
3. "I don't go to church because I believe God doesn't want us spending our lives worshipping him. But I'm scared this will send me to Hell."

adriana said...

Love this post. 100% agree with it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails