Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Summer '10 To Do List:

Mood:blah

  1. Go to a concert
  2. Play hide-and-seek in the mall
  3. Go star-gazing
  4. Laser tag!
  5. Dance in the rain
  6. Go to a bon-fire
  7. Have a party
  8. Go paint-balling
  9. Go to Indiana with my mom
  10. Play in the sprinklers
  11. Play some badmitton, tennis, and volleyball
  12. Go sailing
  13. Play raquet ball.
  14. Draw arrows on the sidewalk with chalk and have random people follow them to an unknown place.
  15. Play patty-cake in the middle of the street
  16. Babysit Sophia
  17. Earn enough money from # 2 and 3 to buy the Canon Rebel XSi that I have my heart set on
  18. Go to band camp
  19. Take lots and lots of photos to improve my photography
  20. Maybe try to finish my novel, Hope Is the Thing with Feathers? (Yeah, right. I started it in 5th grade and I'm still not done. The plot/storyline just isn't working. I think I'm going to try something else...)
  21. Have a slumber party with all my friends
  22. Hang out with all my new friends
  23. Go swimming!
  24. Go fishing!
  25. Have a movie marathon with my friends
  26. Have a Harry Potter marathon
I may or may not do some of these things but they're some ideas. (:
Check out my photography blog, eh? --------------------->

4 comments:

adriana said...

oo, sounds like fun :]

and iJUST realized that the title of the photography book i gave you was not right. the book is actually called Click by Charlie Styr. i'm SUPER DUPER sorry about that D:

-adriana

Kay said...

I love the arrows idea :]

I just might have to do the same

Rosa said...

You got a lot of things to do before your summer ends, but hey you have 3 months.

Unknown said...

Great to do list !
And thanks for your compliment, but i didn't draw it from the top of my head either , haha :)
I just start by copying something (like fashionphoto's) and give it my own touch.
But thanks anyway :)
nice blog !

Related Posts with Thumbnails