Navigation

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, May 15, 2010

"OMG STUFF! WHERE?!"

Mood:better.[:

So guess what? My dad finally came home from China last night! Or rather... this morning, at 1am-ish. I missed him! (: He was there visiting family, and if you're wondering why he didn't go during Summer Vacation, it's because being a college gymnastics coach, he travels a lot and especially during the summer when there are a lot of competitions. Plus, we never really go as a whole family because my mom's a small business owner and she has to work at her shop; so when we go back it's either just one of my parents by themselves, or one parent and my sister and I. Someday I hope we can go back together to visit as a whole. ^^

But anyway, the purpose of this post: my dad brought back a whole bunch of presents and stuff!

1.My dad bought these shoes for me, which I adore. Haha, he knows me so well! Thank you Daddy! (And although, he's probably not even reading this post because he doesn't really read my blog, I'll say it anyway.) Thank you; I love you! My gosh, I love these. I am sooooo wearing these heels to the 8th Grade Fairwell Dance. (Oh btw, remind me to put up the picture of my dress - which is beautiful- for you guys to see.)
2. Isn't this shirt just adorable?
3. So this is a book I got from my grandpa. It's a book of teachings by the Chinese saint and scholar, Confucius. I love it because it teaches you how to building character and it'll help me learn Chinese too. ^^ Thanks Grandpa!
"Di Zi Gui or Pupil's Code is a book that was taught by the Chinese saint and sage Confucius. The book first teaches us how to be dutiful to ours parents, and how to be respectful and loving to our siblings. It then teaches us how to speak and act with caution in our daily life, how to be a trustworthy person, and how to believe in the teachers of the ancient saints and sages. Furthermore, it teaches us to love all equally, and to be close to and learn from people of virtue and compassion. If we have accomplished all of the above and still have energy to improve, then we can study further and learn literature and arts to improve the quality of our cultural and spiritual lives." - from Pupil's Code.

There are a lot of really cool stuff in China. I went last year -that was the first time back in 9 years!-, but I hope I can go again sometime soon. ^^

Oh and I almost forgot. Go here! I updated. xD

Alright guys. Stay awesome.

LOVE,

4 comments:

Teacup said...

The shoes are so adorable & pretty <3 Very princess-like, I have to say :D

Rosa said...

Woah Awesome presents. And woah at the shoes!

S and O said...

that shirt is so cute! love your shoes too :)

xoxo
Olivia

Leona said...

The shoes are pretty! And the same goes for the other presents. Cheers to your dad coming back! ;)

By the way, I left you an award over here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails